jeudi 19 juillet 2012

SysFieldBrowser in Dynamics AX [5.0 and 2012]


Friends,
In my last post, I have tweaked SysTableBrowser to see only those fields that a developer would like to see in the browser.
A thought came to my mind on the field browser which will help the developer to view the selected fields in the browser and I have quickly created this utility.
Interested in knowing how it works ??? Here we go :
Select any fields in the table and invoke Field Browser as shown below:
I have selected ItemId, ItemName and PrimaryVendorId fields from the InventTable
Right click >> Add-Ins >> Field Browser

image
Below is the Field Browser with the fields and the data . Isn’t it cool ?Smile
image
Well, this is just a quick one that has been developed. This utility will be improvised to support System Tables, Table Collections, Form Data source very soon.
Interested ones, please drop a message. I will send the XPO.
Happy Dax6ng,
Sreenath Reddy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire